- Like holding hands while walking (Aaarghhhh it kills me!!). Or holding hands even while sitting with each other in a party!
- Eating in the same plate at a wedding (unless the hosts tell me that every plate is costing them 2000 bucks and that I must 'help' by making 5 of my family members eat within 2000 rupees- I never do that!)
- Winking at each other while they are with 50 people in the same room (trust me I have seen people do that- it insults me dude and dudette!!)
- Discussing silly details like "You know he cant open his eyes unless he sees me every morning"/ "you know I iron his shirt and socks and underwear- that's how much I love him"/ "She is my lifeline- the best wife in the world" (Why say when you know? Its like me telling someone how V and N came into my tummy!!)
- Tagging your partner on FB photos as "Aww hottie"/"My stud" (We know!! We too feel the same for ours but we believe that if we say it we don't mean it!!)
- The behavior that definitely tops the list in irking my senses is this display in front of your elders. I think its not only derogatory and shameless but also "so not required" ( You think I am a behanji to think like that? Then behanji I am because I was raised to maintain a line of decency in my speech and conduct by my parents- they maintained it and I will never cross it too because my love for my husband is not a point I need to prove- Its in the fact that we laugh uninhibitedly in each other's company and our eyes light up at each other's sight)
I am only saying- get rid of these habits. Love - but show it to THE one. Others either aren't interested (atleast we are not!-so try and tune your system accordingly when you are around because we laugh at it till the next morning) or are disgusted (Yes we are and many others too who smile it off in front of you).